Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Animoto

      In our last blog post we were suppose to explore videos and learn how to create one.  I had recently discovered a new app on my iPhone and thought I would focus my blog on this app.  After looking at everyone's blog posts,who utilized Animoto, I knew I wanted to explore this.  After just a few minutes I was hooked.  I love the different formats you can use and there is such a wide range of uses for this.  Above is a short video I created after just exploring for a few minutes.  
       When I get my own classroom, I would love to create my own video about myself and my room.  What a wonderful way to break those first day jitters for students.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute video! This would be a great way to introduce the teacher and possibly in place of the dreaded end of the year powerpoint slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian, awesome little Animoto! Did you create it on you iPhone? If so, I gotta try it. It could possibly be a way for students to put their cell phones to good use in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played Animoto this week. I found "Educators can apply for a free Animoto Plus account for use in the classroom. " We can create longer video now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful news! Thank you so much for sharing. Would I have to contact Animoto to do this?

      Delete